Part Time Receptionist/Telephonist, Capitol Newport
Salary: £Available on Request
- Dealing with all customers promptly and courteously
- Using a switchboard with internal and external extensions
- Answering and directing all telephone calls in a pleasant and professional manner
- Taking accurate messages and passing on to staff efficiently
- Ensuring that the reception area/customer waiting area is presentable at all times and to ensure that the refreshment machine is fully stocked and cleaned at regular intervals
- General administration tasks
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, organised, IT literate and of smart appearance.
We are looking for someone with an exceptional telephone manner, who is confident and friendly and who can deliver an outstanding customer service. A person who can work as part of a Team and show initiative and someone who has a minimum of two year's experience within a similar role.
The successful candidate must be flexible as they will occasionally be required to work full time hours to cover holidays/sickness.
Benefits: Company Pension and Life cover
Working Hours: Minimum of 25 hours per week
Added: 05 September 2017