Think about the type of journeys you currently make, or would love to make, if you had a reliable car to get you there. Will you be making lots of shorter journeys in built up areas or long journeys on a variety of road types and surfaces? Would you like to regularly visit friends and family, attend hospital appointments or transport children to and from school?
These are just a few of the questions that you will need to answer before we can help you identify the right car for you on the Motability scheme. You will also need to consider:
- How your mpg could be effected by the types of journeys you make, it may be worth choosing a car with a smaller engine for better fuel consumption
- The amount of passengers you travel with regularly
- Whether you require parking assistance, parking sensors or adaptations are available to help assist you
- Whether an automatic car would be an easier and more convenient option
- The space you may need for your equipment or Motability aids
- Whether you would benefit from cruise control on long journeys