Introducing the new Q8 luxury SUV.
The striking new model with coupe styling will be arriving in our showrooms later this summer.
The Audi Q8 includes strong contours, which provides a feeling of sophistication, and combines the elegance of a four-door luxury coupé with the practical versatility of a large SUV. Richly equipped, comprehensively connected and tough enough for off-road duty, it is a confident companion for business and leisure.
The Q8 comes as an all-wheel drive as standard, with an eight-speed gearbox. The six-cylinder 50 TDI 286 PS engine, will be capable of accelerating from 0 to 62mph in just 6.3 seconds and can achieve a top speed of 144mph.
The headlights include the benefits of HD matrix LED highlights fitted as standard, consisting of 24 individual LED’s. Future integration with the myAudi app allows the Q8 to activate various lighting functions all from a smartphone.
The upper MMI touch response display is the central element of the interior of the Audi Q8. With its black-panel look, it almost dissolves into a large, black surface when it is switched off. The Q8 has enhanced connectivity with features including tour assist, city assist, park assist (not available from launch) and trailer assist. The model also includes five cameras, 12 ultrasound sensors and a laser scanner to improve the safety of the vehicle.
All you need to know about the Audi Q8
• Permanent quattro all-wheel drive
• 3.0 litre TDI engine with 48-volt mild hybrid (MHEV) technology
• Eight-speed tiptronic gearbox with fast and smoother gear changes
• Ground clearance of up to 254mm (with the standard fit active air suspension)
• Length: 4,986mm (66mm shorter than the Q7)
• Width: 1,995mm (27mm wider than the Q7)
• Height: 1,705mm (coupe style roofline. 36mm lower than the Q7)
• Kerb weight: 2,145kg
• Frontal area of 2.84m2 and a cd value of 0.34 ensures relatively low drag.
• Luggage compartment 605 litres (1,755 litres with the rear seat backrests folded down).
• Electric tailgate as standard
• Integrated light strip extending between the rear lights accentuates the width of the model, and is a feature of Audi’s top models
• Distinctive rear diffuser has four vertical fins and an integrated tailpipe trim on each side.
• Each headlight has 24 separate LEDs.
• Choice of 12 exterior colours, including dragon orange (shown in pictures) and galaxy blue.
• Full body paint finish is standard with matt grey elements on S line and titanium black on the Vorsprung edition.
• All wheel steering (standard on the Vorsprung edition) turns the rear wheels by up to five degrees; at slow speed the wheels steer in the opposite direction to the front wheels, reducing the turning circle by a metre. At high speed they steer in the same direction as the front axle.
• A smaller three-litre diesel with 231 PS (Q8 45 TDI) and a 3.0 TFSI petrol-engine car with 340PS (Q8 55 TFSI) will follow early next year
• Interior styling is simple and clean with several colour choices
• MMI navigation plus with MMI Touch also includes Audi virtual cockpit as standard (high-resolution 12.3inch display)
The Audi Q8 will be available to order from us in late July with deliveries available in September 2018.
Contact us at either Bath, Bristol or Cardiff Audi.