We are committed to delivering excellent customer service here at Mon Motors. If for any reason, you are unhappy with a product or service provided, follow these simple steps so we can put things right.
What we need from you?
In order to respond quickly to your complaint it would be really useful if you could provide us with the following information:
- Vehicle details: vehicle Registration Number, Make & Model
- Dealership details: the dealership where you bought the car and the date of purchase
- Documents: copies of your point of sale documents including your credit agreement
- Complaint: a clear statement of what your complaint is about and the resolution you require
1. Who to Contact.
We would encourage you to contact the line Manager of the department you have a complaint about. Alternatively, please use the following:
c/o Cardiff Audi
We will endeavor to acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receiving it, Monday – Friday.
3. Investigate and update.
We will conduct a thorough investigation and look to issue a response within 4 weeks.
If the investigation is likely to take longer than 4 weeks, we will ensure that we inform you of this, explaining the reason and likely response time.
4. Final Response.
Though we will always aim to resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity, we are required to respond to all complaints with our final outcome within 8 weeks, or explain why and how much further time is required.
The final outcome letter will include:
- our decision and reason as to whether the complaint has been upheld or rejected
- details of any redress/remedial action being (or that has been) taken
- your right to refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you remain unsatisfied with the outcome, along with their contact details.
Please note, at any point, if we need longer to investigate or cannot resolve your compliant within 8 weeks, we will keep you informed of the current situation and the planned course of action.
For further help and advice contact from The Financial Ombudsman, WEB:www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.
Or The Motor Ombudsman Service www.themotorombudsman.org