WE ARE HELPING TO BREAK THE SILENCE ON MENTAL HEALTH.
Mental Health is an issue we can’t afford to ignore. So many find it difficult to talk about their problems and choose to battle them alone. As Ford are one of the UK’s biggest employers, they wanted to help to change that.
Together with mental health anti stigma campaign Time to Change, Ford UK has launched an initiative encouraging men to open-up and talk about their problems. Helping change the conversation around mental health for the better and our team at our Ford Transit Centre in Newport wanted to help too. So, we wrapped one of our new Ford Transit Vans with an eye catching design and took it to some key locations in and around Cardiff and Newport to help raise awareness. But we didn't stop there.
We want to push the message even further so we're offering you the chance to win a luxury night stay and dinner at the Celtic Manor resort (1st prize) or the chance to take your mate for brekkie at Greggs (2nd prize).
To be in with a chance to win, all you need to do is visit our Ford Transit Centre Newport Facebook page, from 4th June 2018, hit the page like button and then comment to guess where we took a photograph of the New Ford Transit. This will help us spread the word and give the winners the chance to share their prize with a friend who might need a break away or a chat over breakfast.
HOW TO HELP.
Ford and Time to Change have also come together to create five ‘top tips’ as a starting point to help people across Britain to spot the signs and offer the necessary support:
• Text/Call Reach out – start small
• Find a good time and place
• Go for a coffee
• Ask how they are – listen without judging
• Treat them the same
Competition Terms & Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Mon Motors and not to Facebook.
Closing date for entries for the first compeition is 11th June 2018.
Closing date for entries for the second competiion is 24th June 2018.
There are several prizes which will be indicated on the Facebook post.
There are two prizes:
1.a. A one night stay at the Resort Hotel, Celtic Manor for two people with dinner - stay must be on or before 25th August 2018
1.b. A £20.00 Greggs voucher
There are two prizes:
2.a. A one night stay at the Resort Hotel, Celtic Manor for two people with dinner - stay must be on or before 25th August 2018
2.b. A £20.00 Greggs voucher
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that youagree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mon Motors.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook entries must including “liking” the Ford Transit Centre, Newport page, commenting on or liking the relevant competition post. Twitter and Instagram entries must include the hastag #timetochange
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner for the first competition will be the entrant selected at random on 12th June 2018. The winner for the second competition will be the entrant selected at random on 24th June 2018.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Mon Motors reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by Facebook or Instagram. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 7 days, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. Mon Motors reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.