CUPRA Ateca | Sportiness Meets Sophistication
Directly linked to CUPRA performance heritage, the new CUPRA Ateca is a statement of authenticity and confidence. It’s designed to offer all the space and comfort of an SUV, yet with the calm certainty of its power to deliver. Dynamism combined with serenity. Passion fused with restraint. It’s more than a car. It’s a lifestyle.
As introduced by CUPRA’s Executive Vice President for Sales & Marketing, the brand aim to “foster a sense of belonging, pride, courage and determination. The same personality characteristic traits we share with our customers”. And it’s the CUPRA Ateca that makes those ideas manifest. Brings them to life and makes them whole.
This makes the CUPRA Ateca not just a state of mind, but a community. We don’t follow the crowd. We make our own rules. We find the thingswelove, and we bring them together. Not for anyone else, but for ourselves. We’re defined by our ability to break definitions. Its why we do what we do and its why the CUPRA Ateca exists.
So, step into a car that’s disrupting the industry. Redefine what’s premium. Carry on thinking differently. Because the new CUPRA Ateca is for drivers, not for those that think status is everything. It’s a car that’s fun, but never takes its eyes from the prize. A car from the race-track. Designed for the street. Built for the restless spirit.
CUPRA Ateca – Create your own path
Design | It’s a rare combination. An SUV with the heart of a sports car. But also, a sports car that knows what elegance is.
• Interior – Glossy black (Chrome is not available in the UK)
• Full LED headlights – advanced lighting comes as standard with automatic beam adjustment to assist you on any path you take.
• Six Contemporary colours to choose – Rhodium Grey, Black Magic, Neveda White, Velvet Red, Reflex Silver and Energy Blue.
• The finest materials – only the best when you’re behind the wheel: Alcantara sport seats. With matching copper stitching on the leather steering wheel and gear knob.
• Avant-garde style: Contrasting exterior mirrors that complement the body colour. Go for Glossy Black or Carbon Fibre, inspired by our racing DNA.
Technology | Evolution of a machine. More than just an engine. A driver – centric car that works with and for you. Technology that doesn’t force you into following.
• Driving Experience button – one button. Six different drive modes: Comfort, Sport, Individual, Off road, Snow and exclusive CUPRA mode. Unlimited driving pleasure like no other.
• Digital Cockpit – A 10.2” LCD screen in your line of vision with everything you need to find your way, from average speed to navigation. The exclusive CUPRA view allows you configure the system to meet your every need.
• Top view camera – cameras on the front, rear and exterior mirrors for an advanced 360 view of your CUPRA Ateca. We don’t do anything by halves.
• Park Assist – 12 sensors that steer the CUPRA Ateca into the tightest of parking spaces. We like to get things done right first time.
Technical Data | Contemporary sportiness. Inspired by the tracks but born for the streets. The Cupra Ateca comes with 4 Wheel Drive and a technologically advanced engine.
• 2.0 TSI 300PS DSG-auto 4Drive
• Kerb weight (with driver) – 1,615kg
• Permissible Gross Weight – 2,150kg
• Max. Towing Weight Without Brake – 750g
Braking System | Brembo brakes | Optional Brembo brakes for 19” CUPRA alloy wheels with callipers in glossy black with Brembo logo.
• Front brake type
• Front ventilated disc brakes with 4 piston callipers
• Front disc brakes
CUPRA Brakes | Dual hydraulic circuit and brake system diagonal split with brake booster.
• Front/Rear brake type
• Standard discs and callipers
• Front disc brakes
• Rear brakes
Front Suspension | Independent type McPherson with coil springs and hydraulic shock absorber. With Dynamic Chassis Control.
Rear Suspension | Multilink axle, coil springs and hydraulic shock absorbers. With Dynamic Chassis Control.
Steering System | R-EPS (Rack Electric Power System). With progressive steering.
Turning Circle Diameter | 10.8m
Engine | 2.0 TSI 300PS DSG-auto 4Drive
Power: 300PD (221 kW)
Torque: 400 Nm
Max Speed: 152mph
Acceleration 0-62 mph: 5.2 secs
Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
Displacement: 1984 cc
Bore and Stroke: 82.5/92.8mm
Max Power: 5,300 – 6,500 RPM
Max Torque: 2,000-5,200 RPM
Official fuel consumption for the CUPRA Ateca range mpg (litres/100km) combined: 33.6 – 34.0. Combined CO2 emissions 168 (g/km). Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures. These figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. There is a new test used for fuel consumption and CO2 figures (known as WLTP). The CO2 figures shown however, are based on a calculation designed to be equivalent to the outgoing (NEDC) test cycle and will be used to calculate vehicle tax on first registration. For more information, please see seat.co.uk/wltp or consult your SEAT Dealer. Data correct at 12/2018. Figures quoted are for a range of configurations and are subject to change due to ongoing approvals/ changes. Please consult your SEAT Dealer for further information.