MonMotors Accident Management - For your peace of mind
Don't forget, call us first!
Save 03334559777 into your mobile now and if you do have an accident, make the Mon Motors Accident Management your very first call.
No one likes to think that they'll be involved in a road accident, yet every year, there are nearly 200,000 accidents on Britain's roads. Of course the good news is that most of these are relatively minor, with no lasting effect on drivers or passengers. However our research shows that even small prings can cause a disproportionate amount of worry, inconvenience and hassle for anyone involved.
In a perfect world, you would be able to quickly get on with your life, whilst someone sorts out all the paperwork, deals with the repairer and keeps you on the road with a quality replacement vehicle. Sounds too good to be true? Not, if you rely on the Mon Motors Accident Management team.
So if you are unlucky enough to be involed in an accident, make sure your first call is to our experienced support team who is ready and waiting to look after everything for you, leaving you to get on with your life, your business and the things that really matter.
Of course you might wonder...
Is my insurer happy about this? Absolutely, it's actually easier for your insurer becase they are dealing with Accident Management professionals who understand exactly how the system works and what needs to be done.
How much does this cost? Absolutely nothing, the service we provide is 100% free of charge to you. In fact, using a professional Accident Management team often speeds up the entire process, so it can be cheaper for your insurance company too.
The service we provide will depend on the accident circumstances and your exact needs, but in essence it works like this:
Immediately following an accident:
1. Call 0333 455 9777 anytime of day or night, 365 days a year.
2. Carry on with your normal routine, using one of our replacement vehicles (dont worry, we'll keep you up to date so you always know whats going on).
3. Get your car back, with the warranty intact and the paperwork complete.
Whilst our support team:
1. Arranges for your vehicle to be collected if not legally drivable.
2. Delivers a replacement vehicle to a location that's most convenient for you.
3. Talks to your insurer and manage the entire claims process on your behalf.
4. Uses manufacturer approved parts to repair your vehicle.
5. Returns your vehicle and pick up the temporary one.
6. Wraps up any remaining paperwork with your insurer.
Mon Motors Accident Management
in association with Enterprise Rent a Car
CALL 0333 455 9777